We have a commitment to your privacy protection as well maintaining the integrity of any information that we collect from you. We will use your personal information only for the following purposes:
- Protect you and us from any possible fraud
- Identifying you
- Ensuring a secure and safe environment for employees and customers
- Complying with the law
- Keeping you updated on new games, activities, and events at our gaming facilities
- Complying with law enforcers and protection against violations of civil or criminal laws
- Determining your eligibility for offers such as hotel accommodation, gaming offers, and any other available promotional order
The following is the information that we may collect and use:
- Any information collected from the online forms that you fill on our website or submit via email
- Your responses to ay customer research or survey
- Details of your visit to our websites such as weblogs, location data, traffic data, and any other communication-related data
- Transaction details
- Correspondence records, whether through email, website, telephone or any other means.
We collect any information that we deem necessary in conducting business and giving you the products and services that you wish. For these purposes, we may need both your personal and non-personal information.
Personal information is any can of information that can be used to identify you. It includes the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card number
- Social security number
- Total Rewards number
- Purchase info
- Gaming info
- Any other similar info
- Personal information can be acquired when you do any of the following activities:
- When submitting your info through our site
- Subscribing to emails or text messages
- Signing up for Total Rewards
- Logging in as a member in Total Rewards
- Booking reservations
- Entering an online promo
- Requesting for info
- Logging in or signing in to play the free mobile app social games
- Submitting an employment application
- Application for a credit
- Providing feedback
- Talking to our support staff
Non-personal information, on the other hand, is the kind of information that does not give or specify your identity. It is obtained when you use our website or when you visit our businesses.
How We Use Your Information
The personal information that we collect is used solely for the purposes given at the time of collection. We may also use it for the following purposes, which are for the betterment of our products and the services that we give you:
- Conducting the Total Rewards program
- Improving our website
- Tracking your usage of our website for the purpose of internal market research
- Keeping you notified concerning special offers and promotions
- Improvement of our services and products
- Generating statistical studies concerning our customers
- Contacting you in regard to your suggestions, inquiries or comments
- Requesting for your participation in our internal market research
- Providing you with a safe environment
- Processing of payment
- Contacting you when need be
- Protecting you and enforcing our agreements
- Verification and identification purposes
- Analyzing fraud and credit risk
- Cashing your checks, processing or extending credit cards, and any other financial transactions
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
We have technological and procedural security measures to protect against unapproved alteration of personal information.
Service Description- the SMS terms describes our mobile program and available codes. We offer an SMS alert platform whereby you can receive up to messages in a month. Age is a verifying factor for the campaign participants who must be above 21 years.
Promo Alert Reminders
To join our Promo Alert text JOIN to 72277/34763 or RRC to 56242. You can opt-in by sending ‘rrc’ to 56242. Message and data rates may apply.
You can opt out at any time by sending STOP to 72777/56242/34763. You will get a confirmation SMS.
To get help, call our toll free number at 1-844-976-2646. You can also text HELP to 72777/56242/34763
Some of the compatible carriers that support the SMS program include but not limited to the following:
- Verizon Wireless
- U.S Cellular
- Virgin Mobile
- ACS Wireless
- Strata Networks
- Viaero Wireless
- Element Mobile
Notice of potential extra charges on your wireless carrier
You may receive content on your phone or any other wireless device using Sports Connection Mobile. However, MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY. Contact your carrier for any questions regarding carrier charges.
Cookies and Other Technologies
You can choose to block or even remove cookies. Disabling cookies may lead to loss of certain features for playing our games.
We have taken measures to safeguard the personal information that we acquire from you. However, due to the nature of the internet, we do not guarantee that the communication will be entirely secured from third parties.
Our sites may contain hyperlinks to other websites. Note that these websites may have their own policies. We are not responsible for anything pertaining to those sites. Before using their products or services, first, understand their policies.
Using our sites means that you have accepted the terms and conditions which may be updated on a regular basis. It also means that you have attained the legal gaming age according to the applicable jurisdiction of your country of residence.